Monday, April 25, 2005

Monday

I hung out with my brother, who is into real estate and a friend of his, who is a stock broker on Friday night at the Blueberry Hill. I learned two things: very attractive girls, I mean the non-made up kind, the types who look like they may have personality - will invariably hang out with douche bags who wear their hats sideways and call their friends 'pussies.'
The other is that our economy is about to blow into pieces. I can't think of a better president to take the blame for it, either, as corrupt as he is. Parts of the economy will be okay, the broker said, because the government has been working to drive up inflation in order to combat the deficit. I have no fucking clue what this means, but it sounds suspect. I've also heard these ominous reports from any number of non-staunch republican economists, inlcuding Richard Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad - which makes a lovely Christmas gift, I've noted.
I didn't see any of the Jeramiad Against Moderation, with its special guest appearance by AIDS expert Bill Frist, but I can only imagine the level of overblown, hilariously inflammatory rhetoric thrown out by these nutcases. I did hear one, by a fellow named Dobson, who claimed that the Supreme Court is responsible for the biggest Holocaust in World History. Now, if only he can prove that the Gays and Jews were behind it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home