Wednesday, December 24, 2008

30 or so songs for 2008

A note: This is not my top songs or whatever. But it really sort of is. Only, instead of the Richard Swift song I have here, I wanted "Lady Luck." Go find that song somewhere now and listen to it and pretend to have heard it from this playlist first instead. Do the same for My Time Outside the Womb by Titus Andronicus.

Playlist also didn't have these songs:

Mr. Scruff: Donkey Ride
Gentleman Jesse: Black Hole
The Rosebuds: Bow to the Middle
Blood on the Wall: Rize
Man Man: Rabbit Habits

A final note: If you have the disorder where you taste what you hear, you are so very lucky. Lucky, lucky, lucky.

Also, in my continuing quest to find the perfect song for drinking alone and then wandering around a city, the Walkmen's "Canadian Girl" may have taken it.


1 Comments:

Blogger Tyles said...

I'd like to add the following songs:

1. Womanizer by B. Spears

2. Anything by Rihanna

3. The new AC/DC album

12/29/2008 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home