Monday, August 28, 2006

Can't Do It

My brain has frozen me out from writing. Wait, that makes me too much a victim. I have made myself too self-conscious to write. This often happens when I or someone I know reads aloud from one of my short stories. I wonder if my control of the language is not yet matching what I have in my head and want to express. That would be promising, but, most accomplished writers say the same thing. Seeing that this is the only reason I'm in school, I need to get back on the horse and soon. I haven't got the time to let days pass before I write again. The other problem is my computer shut down before I thought to save my newest short story, which was in a form that I really liked. It's hard to re-approach the concept now, knowing I've lost everything on it so far. Balls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home